- Explore Chefchaouen which called the Blue City
- Discover the blue washed walls of the medina and the markets
- Enjoy the views of the lovely Rif Mountains
In the morning after breakfast you will drive with your driver/guide to discover an extremely different culture and lifestyle from Fes to Chefchaouen . One of the beautiful villages in the feet of rif mountains Chefchaouen which called the Blue City and the city name derives from a Berber words: “ Chef Chaouen ” which means “look at the horns, once we are there, you will have a walk to discover the white and blue colored walls of the medina and the markets that offer some beautiful local handicrafts. Here you will enjoy exploring the blue-washed town (old medina) by feet along with your local guide who will tell you about the Chefchaouen’s history. begin your visit with the Kasbah museum in the medina. The Kasbah of Chefchaouen belongs to the early 18th century, and was built by the legendary ruler Moulay Ismail. Inside the Kasbah, you can explore the ethnographic museum containing antique weapons, musical instruments, and photographs of the old town. After exploring the medina we will return to Fes, you can enjoy an amazing view of Rif Mountains.
- A good Transportation with A/C and fuel
- Pick up from your accommodation
- Your language Speaking driver/guide.
- Local guide to visit the Medina of Chefchaouen
- Lunche, Drinks